- Your jar claims to be straight-sided, so that the usual rounded jars don’t trap bits of precious peanut butter down at the bottom. Don’t we still have to buy those rounded jars of Skippy and then spoon them into your jars? What about the stuff that stays at the bottom during the transfer?
- That stuff at the bottom —is it really all that much anyways? On your website you mention that in conventional jars, “large amounts of peanut butter are wasted”. Really?
- Is it really a chore to reach the bottom of a normal jar? Can’t we simply grab a spoon instead of a knife and scoop away?
- Are we as a country so lazy that we need another container to put the stuff that we have in our current containers?
- Is this a product that can be purchased now, or is it something that you hope to dazzle the Peter Pan/Jif/Skippy makers with?
- Do you expect that your product will one day be cast away in the cheesy product bin, along with the last guy who wanted to tamper with the All-American PB&J process, none other than Smucker’s, who created this goofy concoction, the all-in-one striped pb& j in a jar, known as a Goober?